Welcome to March!

Superfly

719_1.gif719_2.gif719_3.gif

Welcome to March!

It’s the last month of winter, and it’s kind of starting to feel like spring outside, on some days. We have much to look forward to on Neopets during the month of Running.

March is the amazing month of Gadgadsbogen! Uni Day is in just 2 days, followed by the non-existant day on the 3rd. The day to celebrate the Gelert, Gelert Day takes place on the 6th, whilst Scorchio Day is the 14th. On the 17th we celebrate a well known faerie, Illusen Day and the month draws to a close with Chomby Day on the 22nd.

For now, make sure you get your monthly freebies, and then complete today's FCA and Daily Puzzle! Whilst you're busy, why not complete your dailies, then check out the forums for a great community of Neopets players just like yourself.

tro_banango.giftro_splitbeans.giftro_crater_fruit.gif

The non-existent day huh? Three guesses what day that is. :P

Hooray for March!!! I feel sorry for people who have birthdays/special occasions on March 3rd, you'd feel kinda dejected.

Anybody trying for any trophies today, since the high score tables have reset?

Meh, I doubt I'll be able to get any score that people won't beat within 24 hours, so yeah.

I'm going to try for the trophy I usually aim for: Tubular Kiko Racing. If I put in a tiny bit more effort then I could get that trophy.

I might try Skies Over Meridell later if I get bored of Meepit Juice Break. :yes:

March! Yay for greenness! March always reminds me of green, it's probably because I'm in America and we get crazy over St. Patrick's Day. I won't be able to get high scores this month, though. I'm usually up at 6:00 for that, and on a computer. Using a Wii at 8:00 doesn't really give me a great advantage. Ah, well. Next month.

Hmm... March for me is exam month. <_< But on the bright side, it's also holiday month! :D

March for me is the month my birthday is in! Hooray!

By the way, this thread reminded me to get my monthly freebies so thanks for that TJ :D

March is also the month of Eric and Ian's birthday ;)

And let's not forget about Easter too! Yay!

Welcome to March! I'm trying to focus on the good things this month will bring.

Woot! :woot: Ian totally pwns!!! :jerrypteri:

*Waits patiently to spam him with comments on his birthday* :P

Hmm it seems Ian's birthday is only 2 days after mine (on Easter actually)

Eric's is 10 days before mine.

But I'm sure no one really cares about that...

I do care... *is scribbling notes*

But don't expect any birthday presents... MoTA is going to be really rolling by mid-late March, plus my real classes will be starting. :yes: