Ghost Lupe battledome DoN1

_Zafia_

I've started DoN1 the other day, n im on my 2 mission, just waiting for the ghost lupe to challenge me. Been refreshing sites here and there, so far wo any luck. I was wondering if he is a random challenger or if he's more seen in like haunted woods than in krawk island etc?

Its annoying me a bit now tbh ^_^

So should i just keep on refreshing every neopets site or only haunted woods or a combi?

You can only get the Ghost Lupe as a battledome challenger by going to this neohome.

If you ever need to find out how to get a battledome challenger, just go to the 'Secret BD Challengers' page on the TDN Battlepedia. Good luck with your battle! ;)

Ouch now i feel like a noob :*

It didnt cross me mind to look there - must be the lack of sleep thats the course lol - or thats what im gonna tell myself :evil:

Thanks for ur help :D

Wow i just got an avie for defeating him :)

You're welcome. :)

And don't worry - I made that mistake when I was doing DON as well.

Ehm i cant seem to unlock cave chia - i followed this link: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/ind.../viewprofile/8/ n then here: http://www.neopets.com/prehistoric/painting2.phtml n refreshed the page but nothing happened. Any clues to what i did wrong this time ;)

Just tested the link with EI n it still dosent work *cry*

Glad it worked for you :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.