RoS: Chapter 10

Superfly

It appears that

Chapter 10 of Return of Dr. Sloth will be released.

Update: 2 New Challengers have been released! Check out TDN's battlepedia for the latest battle help, and secret information on these latest challengers!

Frontpage Image

return_of_sloth_2008_ch10.jpg

News Banner

ros_new_features_ch10.gif

Event Banner

ros_current_events_ch10.gif

I'd say there aren't enough steps in this plot. Too much comic. The battledome challengers are good, but they'd be better if my pets were more accustomed to fighting. Personally, I've been able to do squat for the plot overall. Let's hope it gets alot better.

Yep, we will have the plot guide updated sometime tomorrow, that's for sure. We're working very hard to try and give you the most up-to-date info possible. Meanwhile, you can check more info on the challengers in TDN's battlepedia - it's been updated to reflect the new opponents.

Thanks a lot for your support and good luck with the challengers (they aren't that hard). ;)

I like challengers update :) It's a lot easier than trying to make a mod chart! The clockwork is greatly blocked by the ability 'burrow' (a must to have in the battledome!)

Good luck everybody!

Fighting is always optional. It would only give you more points at the end of the plot.

In clear, if you don't defeat each opponent, you will still be able to complete any future puzzles as long as you had completed previous puzzles.

Hmm... it's a good thing I got the burrow ability just a few days ago. :yes:

I like the comics. They save me from having to actually do stuff. :P

In regular Neopets plots, players are allowed points according to the stuff they did during the plot. You can spend the points in a prize shop as your convenience at the end of the plot.

These challengers are pretty easy thus far and my pet is doing reasonably well against them.

Note to self: Get burrow, I was going to get it ages ago but completely forgot.

Bottled faeries aren't that expensive. :yes: I noticed I was just one level short of burrow when the first plot challengers came out, so I went and bought a bottled earth faerie.

I'm not sure what you mean by that - the plot shouldn't really be that expensive to do, since the battledome parts aren't compulsory.

Well according to that guide, my main problems are my max HP and defence... a pity training's kinda expensive now.

Well I do prefer the puzzles...

I don't use the lab ray because I like my pet's current species and gender. :P