I am back for the 3rd time

Dillon

Hey guys im back.

This is Dillon by the way. Sorry ive been acting weird lately. My lifes been a living h**l. It sucks alot. Basically ive quite neopets. Prolly wont go back. but i'll still be glad to help. Ive gotten interested in sites called Paid to Click. If you want more information please PM me. Well thats all i have to say for now. Welcome me back now or face my wrath!

~Dillon

A very warm welcome to TDN Forums' most prodigious poster! :P There's a special cookie table on your right if you're hungry. :D

Welcome back Dillon! It's a pity about your neo account :(

Let's hope you stick around this time :P

If you like that title, you could use it for your display name once you have a chance to change it. :D

:P I'm certainly getting hard pressed to keep up with you already. It's only a matter of time before you beat me in post count.

Who would that be? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Oddly enough the top two posters on the forums don't seem to be active lately...

*sigh* Must i explain it all. Your the 2nd most prestigious poster on TDN atm. You were number 1 while i was gone if i am correct?

but Ellie and Brittney have these things called lives. *shudders*

Run! We've been ambushed! :P

o_O All the staff members suddenly have plot-themed names. XD

*poke* You misspelled 'apocalypse'. :P

Hmm... maybe this is getting somewhat off topic.

I completely stole the idea of a plot themed name from the staff members. I was going to do it anyway, but the staff reminded me to do it, I like my current name.

I'm nowhere near the top of the posting list (or becoming an FM) so I don't even really bother thinking about it.

Mine goes with my set too, but I couldn't resist changing it to suit a theme. I've never done that before, mostly because when those theme events came up I didn't have the ability to change my display name.

Well this is certainly one of the longest welcome topics I've seen... but oddly not that many people have turned up to do the welcoming. o_O

Only three people, four if you count the Original Poster. It is a pretty big topic though and this post should put it onto it's second page (for me anyway).

And to keep this on topic, welcome back (I know I've already said that, but I'll say it again) Dillon. I am the member formerly known as djtom111 and DOOM Bringer. I'm just repeating myself now...

omg! I thought I was reading the FM Board. I wondered what Commander DOOM Garoo was doing here. ;)

The names started when TJ asked Xepha for a good name. It kind of spread from there. Or that's what I've been told.

Ah very interesting story.

el oh el! This deffintely isnt in the FM board. if it was its had some crazy name like ZOMG I HAX U?