Question about Libra in Darkest Faerie Plot

rkstr07

Hey, I'm working on the darkest faerie plot that the guide says is still open, and I'm at the part where you need to find the libra (scale). It says i should see an item with one on it at either the weapon, food, or the magical marvels place with my neopoints equal to 100 times that of the inflation. Long story short, I can't find any of the items i'm supposed to. Can I still complete the plot or not?

Did you have the exact right amount of neopoints? It needs to be 100 times the inflation rate of the shop you are in. For example, if the inflation rate was 3.82 then you'd need 382 neopoints. Then you should go to the shop in Altador and see if the item is there. If it doesn't work, then try another shop, if that doesn't work then wait and try again. Also look around this section of the forum for some topics about this that will probably contain an answer, they could probably answer your question better than I could. There are a LOT of topics about this here, at least one of them could help you out.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Altador Plot.