RoS BattleDome questions

JenAmman

I am new to the BattleDome and to TDN forums. I have a few questions....

1)Are we allowed to battle these guys with different pets that we own or do we have to fight them all with one active pet?

2) What is the score for in the battledome stats? I have looked everywhere and cannot figure it out, unless its just a rating thing on Neopets.

3) If we have the golden compass, does it benefit us to get the stone club that is recommended, or can we just keep using the golden compass? Basically isa variety of weapons more effective than using the same ones over and over?

4) Is there any way to re-gain our power in the battledome? I know how to heal HP, but I was wondering about power.

Thanks for all of your help!

Jen

First off, welcome to The Daily Neopets forums Jen. :) We are very glad you have joined us!

Now, ONTO the questions!

1. You can battle the opponents with any of your pets, it makes no difference. ;)

2. This is just a way for you to fairly compare your stats with other Neopians. Instead of saying "no, i've one 4321 times against Punchbag Bob - while you've won 21 times against some super strong opponent" the points differ depending on the hardness of your opponent. I think, that's its purpose, if that's not it, I have no idea, and so therefore it has no purpose. :P

3. I'm not 100% sure, and am not the battle expert here. :P I just post news. (aha) BUT! Here's what I have to say. It doesn't matter if you have one or the other. And as far as I can tell, it doesn't matter if you use the same weapon over and over again, it's not tracking you to know what to block and whatnot.

4. As far as I know, there is no way to regain power, but a battle expert can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Hope it helped.

3. it's your decision, because it helps, but everything decent in the battledome is currently inflated...

it benefits because you can use up to 2 different weapons, so you can use the golden compass and stone club together,

4. not during battle, but it should automatically go back to 100% after the current battle

Concerning your third question: whether or not you want to use a stone club along with a golden compass is really up to you. Having them both together will be handy, but there's no real need to if you don't want to bother with it.

Concerning your third question: whether or not you want to use a stone club along with a golden compass is really up to you. Having them both together will be handy, but there's no real need to if you don't want to bother with it.

I have been using the golden compass and the scarab ring, plus I have the fiery gaze and burrow abilities, and I am doing ok with the first challengers. I am just curious are there any weapons that work together better than others? I am also equipped with the leaf shield, the patched hat, and some other weapons that looked cool but were useless so I sold them ( after I looked them up on TDNbattlepedia) kept the shield and the hat. Thanks everyone for helping me out! I guess we all gotta start somewhere.....I guess i'm gonna go play some more games and get some more points...I have about 700,000 in the bank (which is not enough for this baby to buy all the cool weapons i would need). So I just plan to battle until I can no longer win. Oh yeah, which is better to train, endurance? level?...you know those stat??? which is better ot have the higher number in the battledome? (hope that makes sense!!!)

Oh yeah Captain... I have one pet that is new that I have been using the lab ray on. I guess I am just too girly and don't want ot use it on my main pet....so I will just stick to training her the expensive way.....

In my experience, endurance is actually the most important stat for the battledome - but that doesn't mean you should neglect the others.