Part 4 is out

pact

Holy poopydoo! I can't beat a 175 HP Garoo thingy! :crying: SO UNFAIR!!!!

Aaaaww hell.. I can't even beat the second opponents. They freeze me, and I don't get to do anything!!!

Are there any anti-freezing weapon thingys??

This plot-step is COMPLETELY UNFAIR!!!!!! :grrr: :crying:

seeing as i have not done a Battledome plot before... do you have to beat all three or can you just work on the ones you are able to beat... i can beat the the two lower levels but not the 175, if you have to win against all 3 then this is as far as i go :<

and that means this was a big waste of my time, oh well.... i hope i can get by with just going against the lower 2

Just beat as many of them as you can... if you can't win against all of them, try to win a maximum of times against the weaker one. Usually, TNT are allowing points every time you defeat an opponent...

You can check my Tale of the Woe stats page to get an idea of how it is working.

So.. It's not mandatory to beat all three of them? I mean, you can go on to step 5 without beaten them?

In that case, I just have to figure out how to beat opponent 2 at least once, and then kick no. 1's behind as many times as possible.

Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAWGRHFHRGWRWG what the heck!!!!? ONE POINT!!! Those... Sloth-boogies won with ONE hitpoint left! ARGH!

Edit again: YES! :evil: I got them! :competitive: deeeeeeeeead meat! :axehead: And I beat the no. 1 opponent 14 times in a row - sure they have more HPs now, but they're still too easy :devil: