Vic's Images

vicjw

I used to do a lot of graphics in my spare time but college came along and took that past time away from me! Now college is out the way, I have some more time on my hands. I spent some time creating an image for my sig this morning, I've forgotten some of my Photoshop skills but I'm sure with some tutorials I'll recall! If I create any Neopets related imagery I shall post them below :)

• 1 year later...

Do you do requests by any chance?

Thanks

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

I like the background on the image, but I think you should make the kyrii more free-standing. You could put it in a different pose. That way you could make it more of your own rather than giving it the "copy and paste" feeling. But I like your idea! =) Hopefully you will continue to have time to do more art!

Edit: woah this topic is old. =( Sorries for posting!