The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

^ Depends. When you're trying to shop at Walmart it annoys the living hell out of ya. But mostly I don't go along so I'm fine almost all the time.

< Don't you hate hearing little kids use street lingo? A six-year-old yelling "Yo, what up G?" seem right to you?

v Don't answer those questions. Instead, make up your own question and pretend I asked you that. (Don't say the question, just answer it.)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Why YES I'd love an omelette right about now!

< Actually since you're breaking some eggs why not make some French toast instead?

v What's your favourite country to visit?

^ Probably Australia. :yes:

< XD I should probably be working instead of posting here.

v Do you have anything you urgently need to do?

/\ What's it to you???? (Just kidding! ^_^ ). No, I'm not :)

< Even hates seeing people on forums not accept someone else's opinion and resorting to swearing, typing in caps, and generally tearing them to shreds just because they have an opinion that isn't the same as their's.

\/ Are you annoyed by and can you even read the typing style of having "The" as "da", replacing "s" with a "z" and other pointless things like that?

Oh, so glad someone agrees! ^_^

/\ Yes, but only because I got 150 free to spend there

< But then I bought two things I don't have my Neopets wear......... :guiltysmiley:

\/ Do you tend to buy things (either in real life and/or on Neopets) that you do like, but then you realise you have no use for it, you'd never wear it, etc?

Sorry, my fault, I thought it was the same thing! :* ^_^

/\ No I don't

< Probably need a credit card to pay for that, right?

\/ Do you have easy access to a credit card or do you also hate how almost everything needs to be paid by card now?

^ Nope, I don't have a credit card. Yes, its annoying you need one for everything these days - yes premium needs a credit card

< Is bored

v Do you think cookie grabbers is becoming a serious issue?

^ Yes. Cookie grabbers=major FTL. I don't like cookie grabbers even though I've never been cookie grabbed.

< I feel like people hate me now ;x

v Do you think the only way rappers can keep their rythym is to use incorrect grammar?

^ Why would people hate you? and lol I have never thought about that. But yeah, that makes sense!

< Wonders why people would hate the person above

V Did you put any noeopet songs on your ipod? :P (meaning songs from the games)

^ Nope only because I don't know how to :P

< :K I think I need a new iPod, I can't play music on it anymore...it's nearly 3 years old so..meh. xD

v What is your favorite soundtrack to what Neopets game?

^ Yeah :P I wonder if they would freeze people if they committed a crime

< Doesn't think I would ever get to go to neopia if it was real, my parents would think I was crazy.

v If you had one neopet as a pet in real life (whatever that is) what would it be?

^ September 3rd =DD omigosh, i'm so excited for it! ^_^...

< ...only because I wanna see my friends and my enemies and have a chat with them. :) And tell them that I've changed o;

v If you can find a reason why, why do you want to go back to school?

^ Yeah, it went by a little too fast. Sure it was nice to have lots of free time, but boy, I am going to miss it =(

< Will miss summer a lot but is also excited for school! \^o^/

v Did summer bore you?

^ Ohh man...there are way too many YT videos that I love xD Probably a Total Drama Island maplestory episode or backwards songs...xD

< Bleh. I wasted 3 bucks and 80 cents on a mint chocolate chip Frappucino =( I hate it! (The best part is the whipped cream.)

v Are Frappucinos a waste of money?

^ I dunno, never thought of buying one.

< 'Cause I'm straight. I get coffee, not Frap-a-chinese... (Chino is Chinese in spanish. Don't think it's funny? You're probably not spanish.)

v What's the largest thing you ever threw off the roof of a building?