Hi!! Newby to TDN.

Certifiable

Hi everyone!! I'm new here but I'm not new to Neopets. I finally registered here because Doc Loc keeps hounding me about it. <_< I'd been putting it off only because of lack of extra time. Not because I didn't want to be a part of TDN. He keeps me updated on everything going on here so I'm kinda spoiled and lazy about reading the latest news. We have our computers next to each other and are usually on Neopets A LOT together. He's my son. Yes, I'm old. He'll tell you otherwise because he's a good son. Either that, or he's sucking up because he wants something. :whistle:

Anyway, it's nice to be here!! I look forward to meeting y'all.

Thanks Xepha!

Yes, I can spy on Loc, but I know all of his passwords anyway so it wasn't so hard before. It feels funny calling him Loc since, of course, that's not his name. I'll bet you're surprised I didn't really name my son Doc Loc. :laughingsmiley:

And if you want to know anything about him, I can tell plenty of embarassing tidbits about him. So he better be nice to me.

Welcome to the forums Loc's mother! I'd just like to say that the DOOM Corporation is proud of Loc's long and dedicated service before he retired. :yes:

And the cookie table is on your left by the way. Take as many as you like!

Welcome Loc's Mother (that just sounds funny to me)

Loc has been a great and friendly member of TDN thus far and I think it's great you two share an interest. However those embarrassing tidbits sound interesting, perhaps you should share some? :P (I'm only kidding of course)