Valentines Day Avatar & Sidebar

Superfly

Update: You can no longer get the avatar or the sidebar. :(

Ooh look a Valentine's Day avatar...

Something Has Happened!
valentine_chia.gif You are now eligible to use 'Valentine Chia' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Avatar Log is reporting that the Valentine Chia avatar is being obtained today, Feb. 13 and will most probably still be obtainable tomorrow, Feb. 14. If you are in need of this avatar simply send the I Love You Neogreeting to anyone. :)

Ooh look a Valentine's Day site theme...

Something Has Happened!
games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Valentine's Day' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

Don't forget that you should be able to obtain the Valentine's Day site theme again this year. Tomorrow, Feb. 14 send the neopets item "A Mysterious Valentines Card" to a friend to obtian the theme for both you and the person you sent the item to. After you send the item it will be sent to Dr. Sloth where he'll be using it as a recruitment letter for the on-going Return of Dr. Sloth plot or simply just vanish from existance.

it's a pity we can't see if our friend already got the sidebar or not =| I sent one to my friend but I have no idea if she had it or not and didn't want to spoil the surprise by asking XD

you get it by sending the item to your friend or anyone actually on valentine day. (14)

Ugh, I'm saving up for a Petpet and I don't feel like seeing if I can Rstock a MVC so I'll just buy one. How much do they cost today? I can't get on Neopets cause I'm at school and they have the site blocked. xD

this is the worst valentines ever.

i sent two valentines thingys. on valentines day. (my time) and nothing happened. neopets had their valentines banner up.

what a joke. so not fair on international users. I'm not going to stay awake until it's valentines in another continent. Is valentines day in Ireland not good enough?? GRRR

It has to be Valentine's Day, Neopian Time. TNT had to decide on one universal timezone otherwise things would be extremely confusing. It's too late now anyway, V Day (I'm not really a fan of V Day) is over.