what happened to BRucey B slots???

albert

I searched for it and couldn't find it, so I looked on the Neoboards and nobody has a clue there either.

It seems it just disappeared, it was either removed (because people were cheating or just because it was old) or they are just doing some work on it and improving it. Either way, it's gone at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings! I grow weary of rumors, so the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth if you please, TNT... what happen to Black Pawkeet Slots and Brucey B Slots? Cheaters, hackers, or are you just revamping? Many thanks. ~gaeaf_the_gray

Cheaters. We had an issue with players using programs to abuse the slot machines. We have taken them down temporarily to fix the issue. We hope to have them back up soon. :) If you personally know anyone who bots the slot machines, feel free to give them a swift kick in the shin for us! ^_^

**Notice** Neopets does not condone violence and denies all knowledge of the previous statement.

Well that explains everything pretty well I guess. Looks like they will be back up eventually.