Some questions

Lita

Okay, there are a few things I would like to ask since I seem to be missing something. First off (I'm posting this here only because there is more to this post than just this plot question)

1. I'm doing the altador plot and I'm at the point wher eI have to take care of the petpet. Now, I'm done the right action for each picture, waited the minute in between each action, but 25 minutes later and still no Skeith coming up and giving me that notice. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or something I'm missing?

2. Do I get to take the petpet home?

3. Is Lutari Island closed to the public, or what? And why can't I find any little beads for my charm?

4. Is there any other way to get NC Cash without using paypal or whatever?

Hope someone can help me. There seems to be a lot of things I've been missing out on in Neopia so I might have more questions later ;)

First off, it's better to ask your questions in the good subforum. They are all visited, and somebody will answer you for sure.

1. If it doesn't work after 10-12 min, start it over and watch your clock better. Eventually, it will work. Be patient.

2. No you can't keep the petpet, sorry.

3. Lutari Island... it is closed unless you get Neopets mobile. More informations about it here.

4. You can buy NC card in Target store in United States. That's the only other way to purchase them.

However, if you play the Qasalan Expellibox game, you also have a (very small) chance of winning Neocash. You can also gain a bit of NP, get some low valued items, and make your pets sick.

Not exactly one minute - you can spare a few extra seconds, so it's better to make sure you don't click too soon.

Congrats! :D

You can always strangle that petpet for revenge once you finish the plot. :devil: