how do you fight the giant snail?

Pack

how do you fight the giant snail in maraqua :eh: . I really wanna try fighting every battle dome character. ^_^

doom.jpg

I quote the Battlepedia: "How to unlock: Refresh at the 'Go Away' page in the Maraquan Ruins with Slug Flakes in your inventory."

Basically, go to the Maraquan Ruins with the item Slug Flakes in your inventory and click just about anywhere. A giant slug should tell you to go away, refresh at that page.

You need to buy them from the shop wizard.

EDIT: Try this http://www.neopets.com/market.phtml?type=w...g=slug%2Bflakes it only costs around 500-1000 np

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Anything & Everything Neopets to Battlepedia / Battledome Chat .

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I am having a problem. I have the slug flakes and I have gone to the ruins, but when I get the pop-up with the slug saying go away, there is no way to refresh the page. I have a Mac and have tried using both Safari and Firefox. Help?

For the mac, press Cmd-R. Cmd is the button that looks like a square with round corners, to the left of the space bar.

This is probably irrelevant, but you can also refresh the page manually by right-clicking on the background and clicking the 'refresh/reload' option on the menu that comes up.

Or you can go to your keyboard preferences and set up F5 as your key to refresh in safari, or any other key of your choice.

If you need more support for that, feel free to PM me and I'll get you explanations from my chat logs with my friend. ;P After setting your preferences, you need to reload the application to apply them.