Is my acount frozen?

Hubert

Hi!

Thank you for your e-mail. Before I can help you with your situation I need some information to verify that this is your account. Please send me your username, birth date, and names on your Neofriends list. Please reply to this e-mail from the e-mail account that you used to sign up with. Thanks!

Ehum... Problem number 2.

But, I don't have the e-mail account left! What should I do?

Your account is disabled (frozen).

You can fill the frozen form and try to get it back though, as I think you were abused by a fake login page that was posted on the forum earlier. (I removed the link to this harmful link, but it was too late for you ; you had already replied to the thread).

http://neopets.com/autoform_other.phtml?other=frozen

Be as detailed as possible, so TNT can identify you as the true owner of the account.

Best of luck with all of this. I'm really sorry about what is happening to you. :(

Xepha would be correct, Warrior.

You fell for a pathetic scam for your account. I'm really sorry about that. :(

Although the fact that TNT would release the next step not so long after Part Two is kind of a give away. Part Two is pure torture....

Wish you best of luck on getting your account back.

Be as detailed as possible, so TNT can identify you as the true owner of the account.

Erm, What should I be detailed on... Sorry, but this is the first time it ever happens to me. Should I tell them information about my user or about the scam?

Oh it's so sad :crying:

Here is a petpage about the kind of information you may need to give to TNT to prove that's your account : http://www.neopets.com/www.neopets.com/~ShimmeringBliss

Hope that helps and you get your account back soon *cross fingers*

Alright, if it's an account that you don't have anymore, try to recreate it or explain them that the email died because of XYZ. You should be able to provide the good birthday and list of a some neofriends. If you aren't sure of the birthday you input, ask one of your friend to check the age it says you are.

If you need more help, feel free to PM me.

You could also direct TNT to this forum, which they already know, and an admin can tell them that there has ben several scamming-links posted here in the last 10 days or so. That way they'll know you're telling the thruth.

If all you loose is the chance to get a sidebar, you're lucky! Valentine's Day comes again next year, so if you get your account back, you can get it then =)

I think they reply to all emails they are receiving... would it be only a bot that would send you back something. It generally takes between one week and two weeks to be contacted back. I'm crossing my fingers for you too!