Second part of the plot

sjlawright

I was really confused too.

A figuring it out is to go through and find the messages with just ONE modifier in it. (For me there were all about space weather) but all you have to do was drag the code into the modifier one box (I started with one and worked my way down) one of the ten codes will be right. You can either do all of the single modifier ones or just enough so that the INCOMPLETE DATA signs at the bottom of the 2 modifier messages are gone. Because you can't complete the code if it says INCOMPLETE DATA.

The second modifier one is harder. You have two to figure out. What I did to start off was to put the 1st code in the first modifier box and then the second code in the second modifer box and worked my way down. The good thing about the second modifier is that it doesn't matter which way the code is inputed. To clarify: if you used code 1 as modifier one and code 5 as modifier 2, you don't have to switch the codes (code 5 as modifier one and code 1 as modifier 2) they are the same answer.

Modifier three I used the link TDN gave us. :D

Hope that helps.

That's because using the calculator has been confirmed as illegal and will get your account frozen, so don't use it!