the libra sign

mindy

You should actually get it first time... if it doesn't work, try going to a different shop.

You should actually get it first time... if it doesn't work, try going to a different shop.

nope didnt work tired all the shops and even changed the ammout of money i had to the inflation rate but the rate is diffrent for each shop it seems and i did it to 4.09% and nothing :(

Yes, that's the point. You're supposed to change the amount of money you have on hand to match the inflation rate of each different shop when you go to it. :yes:

Additionally, you could try clearing your cache and see if that helps.

So, I am stuck on the same part, and I tried all the things you said, made sure I had exactly 100 x the inflation rate on hand when I went into the shops, cleared my cache... and I still can't seem to get the libra item. This is so frustrating! Is there anything else I can do to continue the plot?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have done all the recommended things ... I have exactly 100X the current inflation rate, have cleared my cache ... and I'm still not seeing the libra item. in any of the shops. How long does this take? Is there something else I can do?

Remember, each of the shops have different inflation rates, so make sure that you change it each time.

Well, I think the libra is only supposed to turn up in one of the shops... isn't a different item supposed to turn up for each shop?

Edit: Never mind, the items look slightly different for each shop, but they're basically all scales. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get it either! How much refreshing does it take on average?

never mind! I found it! But it inspired me, thanks! I got it in magical marvels!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.