MASTERY OF THE ARTS

Crusher

Well it will really depend on your preference - for warriors: attack or speed?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to Cameron's (once again) massive workload, MoTA's progress has stagnated again. There are disadvantages to trying to do things thoroughly... XD

Same problems on our end as well actually... real life is what's holding this contest up. :grrr: As soon as one of us is freed up, the other is tied down with exams and such. <_<

Well the update is that most of the things are set to go - Cameron just needs to come up with the weapons stats (again XD). :yes:

They lost the weapon stats because they both deleted them simultaneously to clear up hard drive space. They both thought the other had a copy, but since both deleted at the same time, they have to go through and rebalance all the weapon stats again.

Ouch, having to rebalance the weapon stats again. That's why it's a good idea to print a copy of important stuff, so if it accidentally gets deleted, you will still have a copy of it to help you make a new file. I've learned that from experience. :yes:

Yup, I use an rsync script to keep a backup of all my computer files. :yes: Unfortunately, it doesn't back up PMs. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah...this topic is dying fast. Just to let you guys know, I still exist, and I'm so sorry for my unactiveness lately! Actually getting braces next week, just got 2 teeth pulled + 8 booster injections :O. Theo's also been really busy/sick recently so it's been a hard time. Anyways, provided Theo has the time and ability, we SHOULD have the weapon stats ready by this time next week! I can't apologise enough for the delays, but I'll do my best to keep it moving from here =).

=Cameron=