Shop of mystery

Hubert

Have you got something good from Shop of mystery?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Shop of mystery

• A few items
    • No never
    • Shop of what?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been there and bought about 4-5 items. Never got a single good thing. <_<

I got a disco fever paint brush once.... Well, I think it was a Disco fever, it was a long time ago. :P

I usually just get You Did It cards...

Are you sure it was in the shop of mysteries...? Maybe you are thinking of Tarlas Toolbar giveaway... :P Cuz i think u can only loose money there... :P

lol I've only been there maybe once or twice when I was bored rs banned, but I know some friends of mine have gotten profitable items. :P

Oh, I went there the other, while chatting with Ian and I got an item that was worthing over 1000nps. I can't remember what it was... Usually, I get rocks.

I've got a Fire Paw collectible card once. And many junks more often. I don't go anymore in this shop. :P

I got a disco fever paint brush once.... Well, I think it was a Disco fever, it was a long time ago. :P

I usually just get You Did It cards...

Your probably one of the few people who's gotten a PB from it. :P

I've only bought from there once - I can't remember what I got, but it can't have been good or I would be able to recall it.

• 2 months later...

Well the first time I went I got a petpet and other than that I have gotten a couple of bunches of flowers and that is about it. Not the best, don't know if I should keep on going, or just leave it.

Wow, a paint brush? Neat! I was under the impression that you could only get certain specific items from the Shop of Mystery, but apparently I was mistaken. :P

I've gotten a couple decent items -- I got a Stylishly Simple Pond once for around 300 NP (worth approx. 15k on the shop wizard), that's the best I've ever done. I'm rarely lucky though; mostly I get the You Did It cards, Packets of Gravel, or the odd Neggitus injection. <_<

Probably because some people like taking the odd risk and don't mind losing NP if they have a chance of nabbing something valuable. :yes:

• 1 month later...

Like with a lot of the other Luck/Chance ventures on Neopets, it's a crapshoot. In the Shop of Mystery, I've gotten petpets and neggs, and then I've been on streaks where it seems like all I get are gravel and broken corn pyramids.