Key quest

Aman

hi...

has anyone else noticed that user lookups now have 'Key Quest Tokens' within the 'Collection's box??

and also the collections and other clickable symbols with the 'User Info' box on the page are now shades of gold...

when did this happen? o_O

I just it noticed then (another person mentioned it)

It seems TNT has updated the buttons on the User Lookup and have included tokens for the new Key Quest game coming out soon. The tokens are collectible and I suppose your total will be shown on your lookup.

That's one way, but I also heard that you can get them from events on neopets (likes plots I guess)

Here is a little bit of info about Key Quest: http://www.neopets.com/keyquest/whatis.phtml

Yeah, but most of them got the token and they don't know how or when... 1 Interesting thought... A guy has 2 tokens but hasn't logged in like for more that 600 days on Neopets.. Explain plz that to me.. o_O

His neopet nickname: neo_school_rox

I realized I received a token yesterday. I have no clue what I did but now I have one. :guiltysmiley:

Nah I'm fairly certain it's a glitch (and everyone else has said the same thing :P). Yesterday I randomly went from 0 to 2 and didn't touch the plot at all.

I have 2 tokens all of a sudden, and I'm not sure how I got them. But I do actually like the new buttons. :yes:

For some reason I had two Key Tokens, and now their gone.

It looks like TNT finally fixed the glitch, because my tokens are gone too. :yes:

It was a glitch? Wow and all that time I thought I had done something. :sad01_anim:

Well I'm fairly certain that it's a glitch... I don't see many other likely possibilities at this point in time.

Well I'm fairly certain that it's a glitch... I don't see many other likely possibilities at this point in time.

Yeah plus I've been checking out other lookups and so far I haven't seen anyone with any Keyquest Tokens.

Uh... kinda. But on TDN forums, weird is normal. (: I still don't quite get the point of key quest though...