Wahoo! Arcade Tournament! [in progress]

Mike.

Both tournaments have stopped, perhaps the inactive people should be removed or something? (no offense to the inactive people, it's just that this has stopped very abruptly)

Yes, I believe that the inactive people should be automatically disqualified as they have had enough time to visit TDN and play their 3 games for that round.

The ones that did play, however, should advance even if their score is 0 (this if you played 3 games and had a high score of 0).

Lol I could send some scores if I wanted to, but I want to wait for Zac/sheela. It seems though that Sheela is holding up the Snake Tournament, because the rest of us are active and willing to play.

Whew...sorry for the holdup everyone. It's Sheela's fault! xD

Anyways, since the replace thing in the ACP wasn't working I created another tournament with the quarter-finalists (for Snake). Will gets another chance. :O

You can start playing now. And btw, I will try to get that game Will. ;)

Oh right, sorry about that (I forgot).

I'll go and play it now :D

Done, I got completely destroyed (I only got around 400). Congrats Zac :D

Eh, sorry for not submitting scores.

Sorry, Meeptroid, it was a great challenge you made me face (1694 is a hard score to beat), but I beat you with a score of 2244. You were a very worthy opponent.

Now, Zac, we face off in the finals! ;)

Sorry, Zac, your score was too low for me and I got 1089, thus beating you.

So I'm the champion of the Snake tournament! :king:

Now let's see who I face in sudden death. ;)

Congrats Will! I guess you got lucky, by having a second chance.

I wonder who will win the other tournament...

Sweetness! We have one winner! =D Congrats, Will. Lucky you got that extra chance, huh?

Revenge needs to send another score still. :O

Yeah, I know that chance would be vital in determining who would pass to the finals. Although Meeptroid beat me dearly in the first semis and would most certainly win the Snake tournament, I knew I couldn't lose again. Although I must confess it was total luck getting that score, because I had rubbish scores in the first 2 attempts.

Now, Strategos or Revenge, who'll be my sudden death opponent? Nevertheless, I hope it doesn't take too long in finding a winner of that tournament.

• 4 weeks later...

Blah!! I didn't forget about this. Well, maybe a little. I've been quite busy with school and stuff.

And on top of that this tournament system is becoming quite glitchy and messed up.

So what I am gonna do is end it here. The two winners are Will and Revenge (he had the highest score)! Yes, I am sorry there is no grand prize, but you will each get individual ones. Will and Revenge, please put up a junk trade so I can give you your prizes, and PM me when you do.

Hopefully our next activity is more successful. xD

Congratulations everyone, thanks for participating!