One-Liners

smumpkins

Heh, I have a tendency to do long sentences... I'll come up with a short one sometime.

"All the light in the universe couldn't outshine the bonds of love." - another sucky one made up by me.

I wasn't yelling at anyone, earlier. A shame I didn't get more entries, since the contest will be over soon. T_T Though, there sure are some decent ones on here. :yes:

This part of the contest shall be closed at 10pm NST, on Thursday, February 6th. Feel free to enter lots of entries, and have fun with it. :wink:

Sorry, last-minute entry.

It just kind of occurred to me that this contest ended today. =)

"As the blossoms of the Sakura deepen to red, our love will strengthen throughout the seasons."

© VIRA

"Not even the harshest of the frigid snow can smother your affections."

© VIRA

"Whisper to me of emerald trees; of quiet water; the love you sought for."

© VIRA

"Is it love that makes your hair gleam, your eyes dazzle, your heart pure?"

© VIRA

"Love deafens you so that the only thing heard is the clear call of your lover." (This one sounds kind of redundant...)

© VIRA

"For your smile I trek over the seas and swim through the mountains."

© VIRA

"O hark, I will miss the warm sweet feel of your soothing kiss."

© VIRA

That's all that my tired brain can think of at the moment. If any of these are exactly the same as another entry, I apologize. I just don't have the time to go see what anyone else entered.

However, I have some from different songs by different people. More entries. =)

"God must have spent a little more time on you." - NSYNC

"Why can't I breathe, whenever I think about you?" - Liz Phair

"One of these days, you'll, miss your train, you'll, come stay awake with me." -Imogen Heap

"If you want to, I can save you, I can take you away from here..." - Michelle Branch

"A thousand miles seem pretty far, but they've got planes and trains and cars I'll walk to you if I had no other way..." - Plain White T's

Good luck everyone. ^^

<3 Vira

Borderline inappropriate -->

We met drunk and we abandoned each other drunk, and all I can say is that I'm glad I didn't black out for any of it.

When I told her, truthfully, that I couldn't begin to imagine, she said, "I've been tapping my foot under my desk so that you'll be my friend again."

The link in my sig

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay and let me love you, baby, let me love you.

Frank Valli

Sorry, it's down to the line. But I just remembered those quotes and that song.

Okay, it is now 10pm (NST), so I'm closing the contest. I will then wade through the large amount of entries and select my favorite. After doing so, I will then announce the winner on the front page, as well as edit this post with the winner. Once that's taken care of, I will have a moderator close this thread, and we'll then begin the polls for the final prize. Best of luck to everyone, since I've not yet looked through all of them for the one I like best. :wink:

The winner has been decided. After wading through all the entries, I have given first place to.... *drum roll* DOC LOC! With the entry of "The blue rose carries my love for you," he took first place over all others. With this victory, he not only wins a Scented Heart Plant, but he is also entered into the poll for the grand prize of 800k!

Thank you to all that entered, and I hope to see your votes for the poll.

To vote in the poll, click here.

Well just let me say congratulations in advance to the winner (who will most certainly not be me)! :D

Wow I can't believe I won. *Walks up on stage and takes Grammy* I'd like to thank DOOM and my mom and my dad.....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.