RoS: Part One

Superfly

There is now completable steps in The Return of Dr. Sloth plot.

ros-120.jpg

CLICK HERE to start the plot! Full detailed, understandable, simplified plot steps - we did all the hard work for you! Remember, you can always discuss the newest plot step and more on our Neopets Forums and guests are always welcome to comment on our news post!

Yay! I finished this step! And the best part ... before the guide!

Now now, it takes time to write a nice guide, complete with screenshots and all. ;) And anyway, the guide has been uploaded. See link in post.

Haha, I'm so proud of myself. I completed part one before the guide came out!

I'm sure I'll need to guide eventually though, so thanks TDN. :D

The guide's been out for over 20 minutes silly. (: You probably didn't refresh. ;) Congrats though, it was an easy step.

The guide's been out for over 20 minutes silly. (: You probably didn't refresh. ;) Congrats though, it was an easy step.

Ah, but I was at my college's campus when I started, before the guide was released. I finished it when I got home. b)

In any case, I'm very excited. This is my first plot (aside from Altador) since I joined Neopets.

As much as I appreciate all the work you did with the plot, (thus far)

I hope there will some plot steps you can't write a guild for.

Maybe then there will be better prizes

Part of me wishes that also, but I loved, and many other people did also, the altador plot. The puzzles and no battleing - which generally people aren't good at. While there probably will be battles in this one, I liked how they use to have wars and plots, it seperated them, now they are combined and it makes it harder for everyone, and ultimately the battlers win in the end because they can just follow a simple plot guide to complete it all while non-battlers can only complete the steps and have no chance at the monsters.

Well.. it was really easy with the help of TDN :) o_O :)

Yeah, I was done in like...5 minutes. TDN's plot guides are sure the best, ever since the Altador Plot (and more, I'm sure, but I weren't there to do the plots).

Well.. it was really easy with the help of TDN :) o_O :)

Wow, I almost missed this plot all together, since I thought that the news was just about the battlepedia mini-plot. XP

After opening the guide, I finished it extremely quick. While I hope there are more parts like this, I also hope there are a few fights, as well. Not a full blown war, mind you. Just a couple brawls. :wink:

When you finished the mazes did you still have a place that said start with no maze? Or did I mess up?

I'm sorry, I do not understand your question. Can you rephrase it?

I didn't have a place that said start with no maze....but as the post above me says, your question is a little confusing so I am not sure my answer is really going to be too helpful.

I am very glad we all have access to this guide! It makes it much easier to do the plot! I also hope there isn't a full blown war....I am horrible at battling!

I think you're supposed to get a blank page with a 'go' button when you finish part one - I'm not sure though.