Draik MPs

torridity

Yep, according to this weeks Neopian Times editorial this is true.

However, I was discussing it with a few fellow staff members and we think TNT slipped on their wording and it will be corrected.?!?!

Ahh, I was wondering why it wasn't in the news. You could be right, but I have the feeling that it's going to stick.

Someone I was talking to on the boards said that a neofriend of theirs had gotten frozen today for 'abusing a glitch' - changing the language to Portugese in order to use an MP on their pet. I can't say it was a trustworthy source, but it could be true.

Odd... I didn't think that particular oddity was a glitch. *shrugs*

Although it doesn't seem to make sense that you can't use Draik MPs on non-Draiks...

I wonder why they do that. o_O That's like a non-sense to use a Draik MP on a draik. Now these potions are paintbrushes for draiks only o_O

Are the draik transmogrification potions still usable on other species?

To be honest I think it was a typo as it just doesn't make sense. If the MP's were only usable on Draiks then they would just be extremely expensive (and therefore useless) paint brushes. Who's going to pay 2 million to paint their Draik a colour when they could just use a 400k paint brush instead?

have just checked the TP... draik TP's are now being advertised at an excess of 8mil... big rise from the 3mil last week!! have never check draik MP prices before, but they seem to be fairly high too...

i hope Doom is right and it was just a typo.. if not, is this what may happen to all other TP's and MP's too?

yes Ithil.. according to the editorial in this weeks neopian times, you can still use TP's on draiks...

does this mean that TP's will now ben ever more expensive and MP prices will drop??

Thank you Aman :)

I think like you: TP will raise and MP will drop.

I have seen a post on JN that's will be like that for other limited edition pets MP later. So to get a LE pets in the (far or not so far) future, only create-a-pet, TP and lab ray will be usable. But be careful, it's just a rumor (don't panic please! :P).

Heh, Neopians are real opportunists aren't they? Just another cause for blazing fast inflation...

To be honest, if I had had enough neopoints to do so, I would have bought some Draik MP's while the price was down. It was extremely obvious that they were going to come back up (in my opinion). I guess you need money to make money and money is just something I don't have...

I guess people really like Draiks. :P And TNT probably does listen to the users if enough of them yell at the same time...