Ellie_Penguin

Dinosaur Wallpaper  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these is your favourite?

• Velociraptor
    • Apatosaurus
    • Spinosaurus

GraphicMania Part 1

Contestants were asked to make a wallpaper of their favourite dinosaur. They were allowed to use any materials in order to create their masterpieces. Voting should be judged mainly on the RESEARCH. If the quality is good, but the research is poor then you are disqualified. We had 3 entries this week and all of them met the requirements. Some of them even drew their own dinosaurs! I think they all did an amazing job, but unfortunately there can only be one winner. The prize is of course a nice shiny Paint Brush!

Your job is to decide who did the best job. Which wallpaper did you like the most? Feel free to give feedback, as long as it is constructive. Everyone is allowed to vote! My vote will be made at any time during the day.

*NOTE* You can vote for yourself or any other entry. I won't disqualify you if you vote for yourself, don't worry.

Poll closes Monday at 6am NST!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Velociraptor. Click

HERE to view full-size entry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

velociraptor.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Apatosaurus. Click

HERE to view full-size entry.

---------------------------------------------------------------

ehm1b9.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

Spinosaurus. Click

HERE to view full-size entry.

-------------------------------------------------------------

spino3vq1.png

POLL IS NOW CLOSED. Check the Knowledge Contest topic for the winner.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.