I need help defeating Tekkitu the Witch Doctor

So I just beat Commander Garoo (yay me!) But now I am at the next stage in DON and I am stuck yet again. Any weapons or strategies? My Current Levels are:

Level:28

Strength:55

Defence:53

Movement:46

HP:46

oh and my pet is an Ixi. NP really isnt an issure either. thanks for the help ^_^

Well I will name you all the battledome items that I have, and you can tell me which i should use or which you would reccommend my buying

Scarab Ring

Purple Sticky Hand

Bronze Scorchstone

Snowball Staff

Double Dryer

Turbo Flame Reflector

Stone Muffin

Radioactive Muffin

Fire Muffin

Shooting Star Muffin

Icy Snowball

Ixi Battle Gem

Studded Ixi Battle Boots

Ixi Indestructible Helm

Ixi Indestructible Blade

Leaf Shield

Ha, I just finished researching this yesterday - I'd reccommend maybe traing your HP up a little, maybe. Strength and defense-wise you should be okay :)

As for weapons... Essence of Esophagor is good as your constant, then you'll probably want a freezer (Snowglobe Staff or Scroll of Freezing). For defense try a Thick Smoke Bomb or a Downsize!. Healing... probably a Greater Healing Scroll.

If you can, get the Faerie Ability Sink too (Dark, level 30), you'll find that really useful.

Good luck!

Yes, you really need to raise your HP. Raising it to like 75 would be an easy win.

Some constant weapons suggestions are: Stone Club, Ice Club, Essence of Esophagor, Psellias Fighting Fan.

A good freezer is the Scroll of Freezing (100%) but it can break.

Keep leaf shield.

Buy Greater Healing Scroll for a good healer. 50hp heal I think.

Good luck!

Withthose stats its a stroll, get stone and ice club, , greater healing scroll scroll of freezing, thick smoke bomb, 3 ornate fighting fans.

First turn:use fiery gaze/diamond dust until he freezes, and you are alive, then use fierce/berzerk attack and 2 OFFs. then use thick smoke bomb and scroll of freezing, then use the same as 2 turn, if alive, pray you are alive after you use your stone/ice club on fifth and later turns.