Help me out!

Ashley Rose

Hey everyone! So if you don't know yet, I am finishing up Graduate school and I am also a single mother. I am extremely short on money so I entered a scholarship contest. It's a cutest baby contest, and if I win I could get some money to help pay for school!

So what I am asking from you lovely people is to help me out and vote for me! I have 4 pictures entered and you are allowed to vote for all of them once a day! It asks you to register for the site, but don't worry it's rather safe! I haven't received anything from them since I registered, other than to tell me that my entry was accepted and entered into the contest! Remember you can vote for each picture once a day! I would really appreciate the help :)

Just go here to see my profile. All four of my pictures are on the right side...please vote for all four of them!

Thank you!

Any comments you want to leave me on here or on there are welcome and appreciated!

Thanks! Yeah I can't keep her out of the cupboard, I tried for a while then gave up on it lol....I just moved all the breakable dishes up high and put plastic stuff in the cupboard she likes the most! Often times tupperware is flying around the kitchen while I am cooking! I think all kids love to play with tupperware !

I vote for your four pictures every day. Hope you will get a prize. She's cute. :)