Hello...

Ithil

Hi everybody,

I just discovered your website and forum thanks to somebody from Jellyneo forums who posted your name. Your forum seems so friendly that I decided to join. ^_^

So just let me say some words about me. I’m a young woman living in Belgium, a small country in Europa. My native language is French, and I try to speak English at my best.

I registered on Neopets more than 2 years now, and I did a petpage about sponsor games for French-speaking users on a side account. I like to help other users when they have any question that need to be answered. I like to play games and collect avatars. At the moment I’m saving to get the Adam avy (and it’s a long way for me). When I will reach this goal, I will spend most of my NP buying/borrowing items to get other avys. I hope that the pound will also reopen soon, so I can zap pets. :D

So, I’m not accustomed to post everytime, but I hope to have some nice talks with you.^_^

Bye

Hi Usemaster ! :)

Mmmmh I love cookies, chocolate, brownies, candies, and so one. I love food ! ^_^

Welcome to TDN forum Ithil :)

My name is Véronique, but people around here call me V. or Xepha.

French is also my primary language, so let me say : YAY FOR FRENCHNESS :D lol

I hope you will have a good time on our forum! We are just a little bit insane (and you will become like us very soon)!

PS : N'accepte jamais les bicuits offers par les membres de ce forum!!!

Thanks you Xepha :)

and I agree completely with you : YAY FOR FRENCHNESS :P (I guess insanity is really contagious 0:) )

PS : N'accepte jamais les bicuits offers par les membres de ce forum!!!

Oh ! "cookie" aurait-il une signification que je ne connais pas ? :mellow:

Poisoning cookies ! Oh that's really sad, and dangerous also. o_O

A Maraquan Eyrie is one of my goal. I think I will buy a maraquan paintbrush after I get the Adam avy. ^_^

That's a really good idea :)

I got my Maq eyrie from the secret laboratory... and I promised to give the pet to my friend if it turned into Maraquan. Just waiting for the pound to come back now.

Hey Ithil! Welcome to TDN forums. I'm HBK, another insane guy around here. :P

Cookies are American English for biscuits. ;)

And you can have one of mine, btw. They're from my special collection, which are not poisoned. *hands cookie*

YAY FOR FRENCHNESS as well!

And welcome to the forums Ithil! Take as many of these cookies as you like. *gives cookies* Of course they aren't poisoned - they're special DOOM Corporation cookies! The poisoning would defeat the purpose of the mind control!

Thank you everybody for your hearty welcome :wub_anim:

*hug back Shiuze* :)

Welcome Ithil!

I can't really speak French (although I'm learning Italian and Latin) but YAY FOR FRENCHNESS ANYWAY!

Here have some cookies *gives cookies*. They won't hurt you, they will just make you submit your will fully to the mighty power of DOOM Corp. Mwuahahaha uh because cookies never hurt anyone, right? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Well, I've learned French for three years, so YAY FOR FRENCHNESS too! :P (Although English is my mother-tongue, as Portuguese).

Seems to be starting a French trend here...:P