Human Rights

Dillon

Exactly. I agree with you on that. Even if you dont agree it doesnt give you a bashing liscense. Other wise id have tons of those. and would abuse them. ;)

Whatever your opinion, it is wrong to bash people about their choices. It's their life, their opinion, their choice. Don't poke your nose into their business.

Quoted For Truth.

Once two homosexual women were planning to marry here, and it was all over the news, with the locals giving their opinion saying it was a disgrace to the community. Gawd.

It was all over the gossip mags too, and it sucks to have your personal life commented all over the place.

I'd be so emabarassed. Because its no one else busniess.

to inter-religon marriage i have nothing against it its that one of 2 things i could deal wiht

1.)Shes want to convert

2.)Shed want me to convert.

and i couldnt convert nor want her to fell the need to convert

Guess what. God also made more then 1 male and more then 1 female. God made us love each other. God told us not to hate. and what you said i find very offensive. So please edit it. I'd like NON-religous reasons why. AS there are athiests.

Well, from what I can see there are virtually no solid non-religious points that go against this.

Exactly. but i can provide many that are pro-marriage and not religous so there fore in the non-religous area it is fine. I dont think you should bring god into the matter of love. If i end up loving a male so be it. If god doesnt love me then oh well. He made me this way. (In a religous view)

(Non religous) I was born to like and love who-ever with out bias. Its the people in our lives that put the bias. So if i fall in love with a guy so be it. That just means if you hate me for it you were never truley my friend