Battlepedia Forums

Mike.

Hello again,

We just opened the Battlepedia / Battledome section of the forums so you all can chat about the tdnBP and the Battledome in general. Please respect the rules here as you do everywhere else.

Also, there is a subforum called Weapon Testing. We don't have any new weapons now that need to be tested, but keep your eyes open for new weapons. And be sure to read the guidelines in the forum. :)

Thanks!

TDN Staff

I think this is a great idea! Thanks guys

By the way, there a few Battledome related topics around the forum, are they going to be moved or will they just stay where they are?

Well it's nice to be able to have a specific section of the forums to talk about the battledome again. :P

I still wonder how/when the old battledome subforum disappeared...

Well, I remember when there was a tournament on that forum. It was discontinued, though, so I guess that lead to its eventual closure. I'm looking forward to start the tournaments again, if anyone is interested.

P.S I'm posting this from my cell phone, which justifies the spaces between words. :P

I'd also be interested in a battledome tournament, although I doubt my pet could stand up very well.

I'd also be interested in a battledome tournament, although I doubt my pet could stand up very well.

Well, there are categories for pets ranging from X to X stats, so don't worry, as you would be placed in a balanced category. :)

But I don't think there are categories for equipment - and my pet's battle set is only rudimentary right now.

But I don't think there are categories for equipment - and my pet's battle set is only rudimentary right now.

No, your pet is placed into a category according to its stats. Now, this is regardless of weapons used. Anyone is allowed to use a Ghostkerbomb (G-bomb) or SoS (Sword of Skardsen) on their weaker pet, that's not the point. Of course a good set is much better than a rudimentary one, but a weak pet can't pull off the same damage made by another pet with the same weapon (obvious!).

It's kinda like Pokemon - why this comparison? - I felt like it. :P You can have a Lv 5 Squirtle with Hydro Pump, but it will be weaker than a Lv 36 Blastoise with the same attack. :laughingsmiley:

My point is that I doubt my pet would be able to stand up to other pets with similar stats. :yes:

My point is that I doubt my pet would be able to stand up to other pets with similar stats. :yes:

Well, with a basic healer, two Scarab Rings, and a Leaf Shield, you'll be well equipped. Seriously. :)

I use similar battle items (I know, I should really upgrade), and I won my group once with those, when the tournament was on. ^_^