Loc's Avvie Stand

Loc

I have opened up a graphic stand. Yes, I know it is quite humorous. Now I want to make sure you read the rules so you must incorporate the word 'poo' in your message.

Rules:

I only make avvies

I am a new graphinator (yes I made that word up)

Form: If you do not use this form correctly, and I mess your Avvie up, it ain't my fault.

Picture in the Avvie:

Text in the Avvie:

Are you requesting this because I am bored:

Please feel free not use my avvie. It will not hurt my feelings, this is for fun!!! In fact I would be glad to make one just for you to look at!!I am BORED!!!

What is your image request Lemonest? Or I can come up with one.

Edit: Oops sorry didn't see the first part. *doh*

Lemon.jpg

Ugh not satisfied, my crappy work!!Lemon2.jpg

Even worse!!!!Lemon3.jpg

LupeLupe.jpg This was hard to make the name appear.

I was wondering if perhaps you could make one for DOOM in case anyone is interested in a DOOM Corp avvie.

Picture in the Avvie: Something evil, DOOM evil not amateur evil (Sloth is amateur evil :P )

Text in the Avvie: DOOM, DOOM Corp, The DOOM Corporation (you may choose depending on what you think will fit better)

Are you requesting this because I am bored: Maybe, but if you do a good job, I'll add it to the rest of the DOOM Graphics on the DOOM Headquarters page :D

I really like that first DOOM avatar - it really captures the essence of evil. :devil:

I was referring to aia's post - it seems to me like there should be some graphics there.

Oh ok I see, and Aia, if you read my first post (which I know you didn't) if you do not use my form correctly (which you didn't) it is not my fault, if you take that as me being rude, I'm sorry, but please re-post or edit your post with the correct form, that is, after you read the first post.

• 3 weeks later...