BREAKING NEWS: The Daily Neopets Battlepedia

Ian

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to say that we've got a HUGE new feature that JUST came out: The Daily Neopets Battlepedia (commonly referred to as tdnBP)! It's a new feature, fully loaded with information on 2500 weapons, defenders of Neopia (and all comics), faerie abilities, brief battle articles (for now - working on more in-depth ones), weapon wishlists, the introduction of tdnAccounts, and MORE! Go ahead and check it out now at battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com or bp.thedailyneopets.com! :D

tdnbp.jpg

This is our way of saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let us know what you think!

Ian and the Team

YAY! GO tdnBP!

Everyone sign up for an account, we'll probably be adding features and things, so an account is best. ;)

Seems cool. I didnt even look at the peek in the FMF.

Suggestion if at all possible to intergrate with forum accounts. Because i hate registering.

It's finally out!

TheDailyNeopets is the total achiever when it comes to bringing up-to-date news and various gadgets and gizmos.

You all rock. Each and every staffer and member rock.

This is seriously going to help me in the Battledome. Seriously.

Are there guides on the DON Challengers? I know threre is a page for them but it isn't very descriptive.

Do you mean like how to beat them, or just how to get them?

Obviously, more and more content will be coming with time! ;) Feel free to submit any conent you think would help also.

Wow! Congrats on this great new feature! I knew it was coming, but I didn't think it would be so soon

This is just what I needed, this will help out my battledome stuff a lot! *runs of to the battlepedia*

EDIT: Cool banner TJ :wink:

Do you mean like how to beat them, or just how to get them?

Obviously, more and more content will be coming with time! ;) Feel free to submit any conent you think would help also.

I meant how to beat them, I stink at DoN, I have only beat one challenger on each.

Loc, you should probably train your pet and get new weapons before trying to beat many DoN... just a suggestion. :) That content (training + weapons) is covered by tdnBP! yay!

So how long has this taken you guys to make? It says Ian's account has been around since September 29th 2007 and nearly everyone else's since October 2nd.

I'll just assume it took a LOOOOOONG time :P

Loc, you should probably train your pet and get new weapons before trying to beat many DoN... just a suggestion. :) That content (training + weapons) is covered by tdnBP! yay!

Are you saying my pet is weak? JK he is really weak. Where do I find that content?

It took about 2 months to enter all the weapons info...

and as for the content, you can read our articles here. More to come :) I know that Mike is working on an article about battle sets! :O

Excellent, and extremely helpful feature! I haven't signed up for a tdnAccount yet, but I will if I can see that it'll be useful.

Just one thing - aren't there some articles hanging around the main TDN site that are now redundant?

Phenomenal. Just that. It's everything I ever wished for regarding battledome info.

TDN has once again, amazed me. It's now beaten IPB (In-Depth Battlepedia) which didn't have a very fancy layout. Plus, it's now unified all aspects of Neo into one - guides, battledome, and forums.

Thanks a lot to all who participated in making TDNBP and I hope TDN will continue leader for a long time in Neopet information and resources. :)

Suggestion - how about creating an item database? ;)

Xepha says that she really doesn't want to work on an iteam database any soon! She knows how long it was to add 1000 weapons (since it's about the share she added) and there are way much more items in Neopia than weapons!

Though, we should put some efforts onto a customization guide!