Firefox 3.0 Beta

Superfly

Heh, Microsoft seems to be picking up the slack - they plan to release IE8 Beta 1 sometime next year. No match for Firefox of course.

And I believe the problems on the Stock Market page and other similar pages are pretty major, so the developers should look into it.

Heh, Microsoft seems to be picking up the slack - they plan to release IE8 Beta 1 sometime next year. No match for Firefox of course.

And I believe the problems on the Stock Market page and other similar pages are pretty major, so the developers should look into it.

That remains to be seen. And we might see some Alphas this year too. I'm actually interested in what Microsoft puts into their browser - after all, it has the most users. Even if Firefox is better, we should see what other developers put out.

I would be actually happy if Microsoft put out a feature that Firefox didn't have, but that would be hard, since FF is very well equipped, judging by the Betas out there. ;)

IE7 actually has one feature that vanilla Firefox doesn't have - viewing all the tabs as thumbnails.

But you can easily achieve this with an add-on. Heck, with add-ons available, it's impossible to incorporate a feature that won't be quickly available for Firefox.

IE7 actually has one feature that vanilla Firefox doesn't have - viewing all the tabs as thumbnails.

But you can easily achieve this with an add-on. Heck, with add-ons available, it's impossible to incorporate a feature that won't be quickly available for Firefox.

Yeah, I forgot that, but there are loads of extensions. IE doesn't have the effectiveness of Adblock, although it has an adblocker incorporated.

And it wouldn't dream of helpful scripts, courtesy of Greasemonkey!

The list goes on... ^_^