Are you a vegitarian???

Toxic_Happiness147

Nope. I would like to be, but I can't. I have anemia, which is an iron deficiency and meat is an important source of iron. I love animals, but it's concern for the environment that makes me wish I could be a vegetarian - did you know a vegetarian can live off of foods grown on one acre of land for a year, but it would take around thrity acres to sustain one cow to the point where it would provide enough humans enough food for a week?

Nope. I would like to be, but I can't. I have anemia, which is an iron deficiency and meat is an important source of iron. I love animals, but it's concern for the environment that makes me wish I could be a vegetarian - did you know a vegetarian can live off of foods grown on one acre of land for a year, but it would take around thrity acres to sustain one cow to the point where it would provide enough humans enough food for a week?

Hmm, I didn't know that!

But the truth is that cows contribute to global warming. And with them being sacred in such a big and densely populated country which is India, things are not looking good.

• 4 weeks later...

Not a herbivore and never will be. I watched my daughter be a vegetarian for a year and inside I went crazy wishing she would eat meat. She became sick, anemic and eventually gave it up for her health. All the tofu, soy beans, vitamins and Morning Star products couldn't replace the real thing. Kind of cracked me up when she ate fake bacon, fake hamburgers, fake meatballs etc, whats the point? Your body is telling you that you are craving MEAT. Otherwise why would all those fake products be out there? "Warning, this is not a public opinion of this post, the views are stickly expressed by one crazy female and should be taken with a grain of salt" :P