few questionss.

Gin.O.syde

It depends on the type of nerkmid you get. Most are unbuyable, but some are easily found on the shop wizard. I don't know the names of the buyable ones, however. :(

The Basic Golden Nerkmid is over 100k (around 120k I think), I'm pretty sure it's an unbuyable and has to be gotten from the Trading Post/Auctions. The Basic Golden Nerkmid is also the cheapest...

EDIT: 170-180k for Basic Golden Nerkmid on the Trading Post

Actually, if I were you, I'd save my money. Chances are you'll probably end up losing your money. I've used two nerkmids and I have gotten nearly nothing from them (except I was about 3 places off of a bronze trophy, but that was just lucky, I still lost lots of money)

oh, i only plan on selling it. to get money. but i am saving upp my money afterwards still. thats what i've been doin a lot is saving money - i still gotta get 3 pieces of tha pet pet lab map . . ..and im saving upp for tha lab map. . ...how much would it be all together i see people saying like 750k for it.

The bulk of that 750k was from the massively inflated final piece, but I believe that Tarla managed to deflate that one. I'm not exactly sure of the current price though.