Neopets Faeries

Loc

I was always under the impression faeries were supposed to have a youthful agelessness. -shrug-

That being said, while they're wearing short dresses, there is nothing sexual about them, in much the same way there can be nothing sexual or even inappropriate about a naked body. In much the same way naked bodies can just be art, these are just cute characters in an online game who happen to wear short dresses.

That being said, I am extremely conservative about things, and I see no problem. That should say something. =P

I'm sorry but I did not understand any of what you just said xD.

I meant that just because the Faeries are wearing short clothing, doesn't mean it's inappropriate...

Oh is the short dress that makes Illusen the best looking Faerie, I thought it was because she was brunette and I like brunettes. Anywayz whats Gbts so I can avoid it.

-------------

BlueandPets3.jpg

I think this dress fits better to Illusen! *no offense*

drawfaeries.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Dahlurs, take a look at Illusen, she's the worst.
I was just looking on Neopets at the free Shop Blog Layouts. Look what I found:

Illusen

"Uh, Illusen do you think your dress is short enough?!?!" :weird:

yes, illusen's dress is short. GET OVER IT. they do a fine job covering her.

illusen.jpgillusen_powerup.gif

just because their dresses are short does not mean that it's inappropriate. i could get worse looking out my window at the street. 0_o *shutter*(but then again my neighborhood i live in now stinks..)

besides, back in the black-and-white days even, when showing your ankles was inappropriate for girls they had tink:

tinkerbell.jpgtinkerbell_col.gif

I personally don't mind them as they are. I see nothing really inappropriate or suggestive. They're not drawn to be that way, despite the amount of skin they show. (Reminds me of Tinkerbell. She had a short dress, but wasn't suggestive.) Now, if you were to take the same faeries and change the poses to something more suggestive, then it would become a problem. See, I don't have a problem with the body. But once it's put into a suggestive situation, it then becomes something inappropriate for the young ones.

Reminds me of Tinkerbell. She had a short dress, but wasn't suggestive.

thank you! that's what i said.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Toogoodness) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all posts on TDN forums at least 7 words long. This rule is implemented to prevent spammy comments, and keep the forums full of new ideas regarding the topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

Lol. I never really thought about the faeries that way. But that made me think of the interview with (i think) Adam and how he said something like the website was based more towards teens, not 5 year olds. (I think, not exactly sure...)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Princess Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics older than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Princess Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.