New to TDN(:

laura_4eva_

Hey I'm new here. I was told about the forums by my guild leader Angelxepha.

I have played on Neopets since 2004, so I do not really class myself as a Newbie on there. My main account on neopets is laura_4eva_.

I live in England, so I speak english as my first language. I learn conversational french(3 years) and spanish(5 months) at school. :graduated: I am also online everyday! I love playing sports in my life and mainly play football(soccer in USA) and netball.

I hope to make some friends here on TDN & to use it to its full potential.(: Laura X

Ahaha yay! Welcome Laura! ;D

You will see, this place is great, though a bit insane. So don't accept cookies from anybody, nor any food for the matter!

I love your siggy, so true! ;D

Yes, I'm accepting cookies from Staff... ;p *munches one of Mikey's cookies* :D

Laura.... I hope you will have tons of welcome messages to read on Thursday ;p *hints for other people*

Hey Laura!

I'm Tom and welcome to TDN Forums! Here have some of my cookies, they are delicious *gives cookies* *gives $100 to everyone so they wont mention the cookies*

The cookies are totally harmless, don't worry. Take as many as you like.

Welcome to the forums - I'm AA, the resident evil mastermind here. You'll probably see me hanging around a lot.

Wow! Thanks for all the welcome messages guys! I am sure I will have a great time here!(: ^_^