Altador Spellbook- would someone do me a huge favor?

Allegra

Hello, would anyone be willing to double check the coordinates I obtained for my spellbook room?

My sleeper coordinates are:

-6, -244

34, -274

74, -304

114, -304

154, -274

194, -244

I came up with 15, 13 and I found my way to the room and double checked it and still couldn't find anything. I'm becoming convinced that I made a mistake in my calculations.

I'd really appreciate anyone's help =)

I'm not sure if I can double check it. Are you sure that it is - in front of it? That you have done all the other?

I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean by "all the other" or "in front of it".

what I have done is taken all the numbers in the x-axis and summed them up and then did the same for the y -axis

numbers. The I took the digits of the first number I obtained and added them together , then I did the same with the

digits of the second number and that's how I came up with 15,13. Then I entered the coordinates in my url and came

to a room that seems to be where I need to be but still couldn't find the book even though I checked it multiple

times. So I'm beginning to think I misinterpreted the steps needed for the addition.

I was hoping someone could do it and see if they came up with the same numbers I did.

Oddly enough when I run through the calculations I came up with 15, 15. Maybe you should check that room?

Oddly enough when I run through the calculations I came up with 15, 15. Maybe you should check that room?

oh thank you very much! I will try that right now. even if it doesn't work either thank you for your help =)

HOORAY! it worked thank thank you so very much =)

I can't imagine what I was doing wrong.

It was probably the fact I stayed up til 5 am doing it and my brain wasn't computing properly.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mikey) because of a violation of the forum rules. Please do not double post!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It could be that, or maybe you just hit the wrong button on your calculator or something.

Anyway, you're welcome! :) I guess a mod can close the topic now.