Merry Christmas! Free Stuff At trading post TDN members only!

xXMoonlightXx

This month is december and I decided to hold this event ^^

What is the prizes?

Prizes consist of random items I pratically get and if your lucky you might find a rare item $.$(neggs, dubloon, codestone etc. Grand prize: a morphing potion!*one in stock*)

Rules

1. You can only get your prize 2 times and that it!

2 Do not make mutiply accounts simply to get this stuff! >=(

3. You must post something so i'll know you registered so i won't accept an offer to some random guy!

4. If two person offers the same item i only accept the best or the first one. It random so it best to offer something good but not too good and early but not too early

5. Please don't request me to put a certain item I put what I put... Deal with it *squint eyes*

Stuff you need to know

1. Scratchcards deal is off limits! not part of the christmas event although if you offer 11k it yours =)

2. I restock daily so if you don't like the items availble than wait for my restock.... I will alert you if it's restocked

3. Please don't have these items to resel =( I worked hard for it so please. But it now against the rules but...

This event only avaible for TDn members (you) so don't ask me can my friend join in too. Cause this is a rare event... AND I'm feeling nice.... Very nice....

*princess* lost one item now you can only offer one more...

Uh I don't really know what this is, but I'll sign up anyway...

So what do I do?

Oh I think I get it, I think we bid on her items at the Trading Post or something like that...

Jennifer would you care to explain to us better?

Ok this sounds like fun! Sign me up!

She means that if you go to the trading post and search for her username, you will find some free trades for TDN members only. (Except not the scratchcard deal) Bid something good, but not like a PB. *sheesh* :tired:

***Also, please do not post things like "What is she talking about?". If you have a question like that, I think it's best to PM. Posting things like this is very embarrassing to the user, believe me. <_< ***