What is it about Neopets that draws you in?

nannerz

I was introduced to Neopets about 2 and a half years ago by a friend I met at school. I've been playing continuously since, although my level of interest peaked around plots and the Altador Cup.

I also have a few favourite games which I play just for fun every now and again.

I never transfer pets through the pound, since I've never seen a need to do it. :P

I was introduced to Neopets about 2 and a half years ago by a friend I met at school. I've been playing continuously since, although my level of interest peaked around plots and the Altador Cup.

I also have a few favourite games which I play just for fun every now and again.

I never transfer pets through the pound, since I've never seen a need to do it. :P

Hehe nice, I'm not a fan of the plots myself...and the cup I had to force myself to play the little amount I did. xD It's funny that I battled so much in wars when really it was just as boring :P

I've only transferred pets for training purposes. When I was seriously training my main pet, I trained with one pet on my account so other ones couldn't steal faerie quest/kitchen quest stats. I somewhat regret transferring pets out however, as I gave two to my sister (a faerie lenny and chokato chia) and just got iced recently for profanity. -_-

I like the challenges which the plots provide, especially the tougher puzzles. The battledome episodes are pretty fun, mainly because my pet has decent equipment. But of course, the best part is the prizes. :P

I suppose the games, avatars, and pet species kind of draw me in. ^_^

I know that I love Neopets because of my friends and neopets. I belong to a guild called Underwater Spirits, and I have met so many nice people there. I enjoy chatting with them, learning from them, and enhancing my neopets experience. Also, I see my neopets as real. I know this sounds like a Nicholas Spark book, but when I look at my neopets they are more than just pixels on a page. I really enjoy my pets.

*Random site note: this is my very first post! I'm excited to be in the daily neopets community.

I don't know but it's mostly because of the NP and talking to people...like you! When I go on "Neo Haitus" I eventually get the urge to come back because I'm either bored or want to make np.

FACT: I think my most favorite Neopet was created 3 years ago on my other account. He was named Remeditz.

FACT: I have a very old account I don't really use much. I think it was...oh yeah ShockwaveX2.