Neopian lottery

some_person

After doing some super research, I have found the following information on getting the Neopian Lottery Trophies.

1st Place (gold) - Win 1,000,000+ Neopoints

2nd Place (silver) - Win 500,000 - 999,999 Neopoints

3rd Place (bronze) - Win 1 - 499,999 Neopoints

So ultimately you just have to win the lottery to receive one of the three trophies.

They do exist.

58_1.gif58_2.gif58_3.gif

Good Luck Playing.

just to clarify something it nearly impossible here try this at home get two dices and choose a number like 23 and roll it. Keep rolling and count how many miss you get. You'll notice it quite hard and you might even give up.... imagaine doing that with 6 numbers.... and the average population of the neopets is 150,788,329 everyday. Imgaine them all playing neopet right now entering the lottery. And the people who comes out are 20 to 10 people so my answer is don't bother. you won;t win =/

I guess I was wrong the first time. Anyway, good luck to you. Here, playing Neoquest would be a good idea so that you get more Random events which award you Lottery Tickets. Jennifer, it is possible to win, you just have to be really lucky.

dude it took me half of an hour to get the number and I tried 300 times for the number I wanted! imagine doing that for 6 numbers that like 3 times as much and the mazuim for buying lottery ticket is 100 is so pretty much it impossibl almost 1 in 2 billion you would win

dude it took me half of an hour to get the number and I tried 300 times for the number I wanted! imagine doing that for 6 numbers that like 3 times as much and the mazuim for buying lottery ticket is 100 is so pretty much it impossibl almost 1 in 2 billion you would win

Think about this:

If the game was impossible, why do people win it?

You honestly never know, Jennifer.

It's not impossible it's just super RARE! That's why only a handful of people win it each day. If it was easy, then heaps of people would win each day and receive little to nothing as a result. The reason it's so hard is so that the people who actually do win, receive a lot more neopoints!

o_O It's very much possible, and just like the lottery in real life, you have to be extremely lucky in order to win. Your chances are just slim.

If you're going for the trophy, just treat it like you would going for a trophy in pretty much anything else. Really try those first few days of each month when scores are reset and you can get a trophy with a relatively lower score. :)

If you're going for the trophy, just treat it like you would going for a trophy in pretty much anything else. Really try those first few days of each month when scores are reset and you can get a trophy with a relatively lower score. :)

In this game the trophy is available daily. ;) You can win it each day, depending on if you win or not.

Yes I realize you can win it every day. :P But if you're playing specifically for the trophy then it's much easier to get a trophy in the first few days of each month before higher winnings have been accumulated.

Yes I realize you can win it every day. :P But if you're playing specifically for the trophy then it's much easier to get a trophy in the first few days of each month before higher winnings have been accumulated.

Well if everything resets each day, than it should be equal. No matter which day you play you can still have the change of getting the same trophy as you would before.

Edit: oh, ok I get it now. ;o sorry about the confusion

The high score list that determines if you get a trophy or not is reset monthly. The lottery itself resets every day, yes. :)

EDIT: Of course I could be completely crazy as I'm working off how all the other games trophies work. If it does reset daily then I take it back, just keep buying them tickets, 20 a day :D

in real life some people have a disc filled with lottery ticket answers which is illgeal I think that there the same thing with neopets if some neopt addicts sompehow got in...