Unscramble the Scramble o_O

Superfly

Can you unscramble the following letters...it's Neopets related (possibly Altador related). It also might be 1, 2, or even 3 words.

A R K T L H O N F S

READY....SET....GO.

The questions are as follows:

1. This Hero of Altador was introducted to King Altador by Florin. ( _ _ _ _ _ _ )
(( first letter ))

2. This siter of AAA can hold her own in the Games Room, too! ( Abigail ) - A

3. Twisted by an evil potion, tihs monstrous-looking Gelert helped save the citizens of Neovia. ( Bruno ) - R

4. Samrin, who is well-known for snatching Petpets from the jaws of Balthazar, is a member of this Neopian species. ( _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ) (( last letter ))

5. Garin is the swashbuckling captain of a vessel known as the [i]Black[/i] ______. 
( _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ) (( last letter ))

6. What is Edna the Witch older than? ( Mouldycheese ) - L

7. This brave Usul helped free the Bori from their icy sleep. ( _ _ _ _ _ _ )
(( first letter ))

8. This game is King Roo's favourite pasttime. ( _ _ _ _ - _ - _ _ _ )
(( 2nd letter in the last 3 letter word ))

9. This science is one of Lilian Fairweather's preferred areas of study. ( _ _ _ _ _ _ ) (( 2nd to last letter ))

10. This mutated Chia loves to devour helpless Petpets ( _ _ _ _ _ ) (( first letter ))

IF YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE ANSWERS! Post them, and we'll updated the posts / letters.

Current letters:

A R L

oh, i thought you just wanted the letters for the words.

Ultimately yes, but just for everyone elses sake so we all agree on our answers, the words were needed. :D

So goes everyone agree that what Paul has posted is correct and our letters to unscramble are

A R K T L H O N F S

yes?

:O AWESOME WE FOUND THE ANSWER HIP HIP HORRAY!!!

Way to go Strategos!!!

Yes it is...however, the answer can't be inputted yet, so we'll have to wait, but TDN will be the first to complete it, and post the answer b/c we already know it.

HO HO HO and a Merry Christmas.

Topic Closed. *way to go team*