Neopets Virus Still Out There

Ian

I'm an unlucky IE user, and sometimes that ad will pop up. Thankfully, I don't have the virus. ^_^ Neopets needs to straighten this out really soon, or else they'll lose a lot of players.

I wasn't saying Firefox is a bad program (I still use it don't I?) I am just saying that unless you get ad-ons you're still going to get the pop-up for the virus. Or pop-ups in general, I don't get them as much as I would with IE or any other program, but they are still existent in Firefox even with the pop-up blocker on. I am just telling you my experience with the program, I still get the virus pop-up even though I'm using Firefox.

Yeah I agree firefox popup blockers are not sufficient...but so far the Opera ones have been fine for me if you're looking for a program that doesn't require add-ons :P

I like the add-ons for Firefox because they give me flexibility, which is pretty much what I want in any program. There are many ways to bypass a pop-up blocker - at least Firefox's works well on most of them.

One of them. It's proven very useful on ad heavy sites. :yes:

I wonder if Neopets is even going to bother taking care of this...