Puzzle Contest

Strategos

Remember TDN's Halloween contest with the puzzle pieces? I'm doing something that's very similar. I'll put a CAPTCHA into the machine which will cut up the captcha into many different tiny pieces. Your job is to put together the puzzle and PM me the CAPTCHA. The first person who gets it will win the prize.

Current Prize:Unknown. You can make a request for anything under 5k.

Current Puzzle:http://five.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=2622143&k=11683722

Any other questions, post here.

UPDATE: Please make sure you send me your username and make the title of your PM the answer. This will speed up my process. Thank you.

can you award people more than once? because I want it too

I got like 7 PM's so let me sort out which is the earliest. And don't worry if you don't win, I'll put up another puzzle today or tomorrow. Tymco was the winner, so if you're reading this, Tymco, please give me your username so that I can give you the prize. Also, please read the update.

aww i wanted to wiN! this is unfair there goes my dubloon... *waves good-bye*

The prize has been sent to tdn_donations. In other news, a new puzzle will be posted within the next twenty minutes. Both this post and the first post will be edited within the next twenty minutes.

Puzzle located at:http://five.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=2622143&k=11683722

I have sent a PM to the winner of this second contest. This contest will be folded into part of the plot that I am making (see my group in the Groups and Clubs subforum), so this topic can be closed.