TDN Needs Donations!

Anime

For it to come back to me eventually means that I may actually have to WIN something, which will probably never happen :P

I never win TT^TT at first when you said donation I thought we use real money and I thought what will our prizes be? and I just realized something... you ment Neopoints I was Like OH! i can do that XD

I feel bad for not being able to donate more, but I'm just about flat broke at the moment. Sorry guys :guiltysmiley: ! Good luck with the donations though

Well, for all of the events just in December, we will most likely be giving away over 500,000 NPs. :D

Not to mention I think we're going to give away something large for new years. :O I've said to much.

Now that's a juicy bit of information... XD

Well I'm sure we're all waiting eagerly for those events - and those videos. :P

Well, for all of the events just in December, we will most likely be giving away over 500,000 NPs. :D

Not to mention I think we're going to give away something large for new years. :O I've said to much.

I know you have, but I had already...let's say, my sources about this. ;)

Ouch...the thing is, donations such as this are actually against the Neopets Terms and Conditions. (Not to mention giveaways too :S). Even if people mean to do good, which I know you guys are...TnT has been cracking down on it. :(

We'll do something... dang, need Ian.

We'll do our best to get prizes for things out, but we're probably gonna have to cancel some things.... dangitdangitdangit.

Topic closed for now.