Newbie *waves*

Papillon

Well we're basically a community of somewhat insane Neopians coming together to help each other out and be random. :P

I'm AA by the way - welcome to the forums, and take a cookie or two. *gives cookies*

*removes cookies from this board* Trust me, you don't want them!

Anyway, hello Papi and welcome to TDN forums :) I'm Izzy. If you've got any questions about anything feel free to ask - most of us are a little... strange, but you get used to it if you stick around long enough lol

We are a community filled with happy people like me and with highly trined proffesial Monertors so don't bother trying to escape a spam from them... You'll never escape... Ever >.> .And The evil guy is my rival for taking over this world. as you can see I'm a villiain in training ^^ .Us community will help you to suceed as a milliarie for neopets like me!^^ Don't be scared of the monerdors though there like you and me execpt the fact they can give you a warning increase if you do bad things which I highly doubt you do. Anyway that all I can tell you good-bye *hides in the shadow*

*Waves Back* Welcome to The Daily Neopets Forum Papi! ^_^

Hey Papi!

My name is Tom and on behalf of the mighty DOOM Corp, I'd like to welcome you to TDN Forums! Here take some DOOM Corp cookies *gives DOOM cookies*

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!