Hello!

vicjw

I'd like to introduce myself, seeing as I've already posted some messages on the forum!

Well, I'm Vic, I'm 20 and I'm from Scotland. I've been playing Neopets on and off for years now, I'm a student nurse so working shifts means some of the time I'm online at night, sometimes it's morning.

I've only recently discovered the wonder that is the Daily Neopets, it's such a neat website compared to other Neopets related help sites in my opinion. I joined the forum so I could keep up to date with the goings on and rumours!

I must dash now, laptop battery is about to die!

Hey Vic

Welcome to TDN :)

We always need more paramedic members, to cure people who didn't listen to us and ate AA's cookies! *sigh*

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy our stay with us!

Hey Vic! Welcome to TDN Forums! My name is Tom and I just so happen to give out some of the aforementioned cookies. They aren't dangerous, they are scrumptious with no repercussions. Here you should try some *gives cookies*

Welcome to TDN Vic! There's no need to worry about the cookies - they are perfectly harmless. I mean, damaging the target defeats the purpose of mind control in the first place right? :P

Nope, these cookies were produced in an isolated environment so as to avoid damage to the mind control beads during their manufacture. No nut traces of any sort.