Codestone/Trading post

Tymco

Hi everybody,

I'm thinking about making 4 sets of all codestones to sell @ the trade-post (keeping one set for myself) and I'm wondering if I have any missing or that I be better off selling separtly.

MAIN

MAU

TAI-KAI

LU

VO

EO

ZEI

ORN

HAR

BRI

If thats all of them what would it be worth as a set? as per each individualy..

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

Tymco

Codestones in the Shop Wizard are pretty expensive right now, so there a full set actually costs about 80k right now. I agree that adding about 500 points per stone isn't too bad for the added convenience of getting them in a full set. I know people will pony up. I'd definitely price them at 85k.

What patience. I sell a codestone immediately when I find it in a random event. xD

Well I've been looking at my SDB over 3500+ items (mostly junk) with over 1100+ different stuff (PackRat Avie) and decided to try and clear them out.

Just keep 1 of each. But I have sold things here and there thru the years tho. not much NP considering the 5 years = 1.4 mill

you know what weird/ I made a whole set and those jerks keep offering me 35k i keep rejecting them ><

People in the Trading Post are often offering less than what you are asking. They hope that you will be stupid and accept their offer by mistake, or that you wish to sell them quick ;p

Anyway, I think codestones are selling better in shop. If you price them correctly, they will go poof in a second :D

Whenever I obtain a codestone that I don't want to use, I just place it in my shop for a reasonable price and leave it for about 5 minutes. When I come back, it's been sold! Easy :P

People in the Trading Post are often offering less than what you are asking. They hope that you will be stupid and accept their offer by mistake, or that you wish to sell them quick ;p

Anyway, I think codestones are selling better in shop. If you price them correctly, they will go poof in a second :D

LoL Yea, thats happened twice to me now where people try to trick me by putting 125 Neopoints when I'm asking for 125k Neopoints. -_-