Do you care about what people say about you?

cpvr

Are you a person who don't care what people say about you? Even if they disrespect you for no reason whatsoever - or envy you? Well, I'm the type of person who doesn't take disrespect lightly because if I didn't do anything wrong to you, then why disrespect me for any reason?

So, do you care about what people say about you? What do you do to the people that try to talk about you for no reason? I, for one, love publicity, so if someone talks about my websites because they have nothin better to do than diss sites - so basically; I love publicity.

I don't care in the slightest about what people think of me (partly because I have no life, but yeah). They can call me whatever they want, disrespect me, or envy me behind my back or to my face, but it doesn't really matter to me. However, I tend to keep my feelings about other people to myself, since I'd prefer not to offend somebody if it's avoidable.

There is pretty much only one thing that can make me openly mad at/offended by somebody: if they plagiarize my work.

I kinda do this guy at school . Everybody hates him (execpt his friend like 3 of them XD) And I hate him the most he always bullies me and disrespect me. One time in european handball he friken kicked me in the stomach to get the ball I just sooo mad. and he keeps calling me ugly and everything. And he always get away with everything god I hate jims so much i wish I could just punch him. And he made is only friends hate me. and there this guy he does'nt affect me at all trying to bully me. I actually find it funny XD. Anyway i kinda to get affected in a weird way....

It's a tricky question. I'd like to answer that I don't care and that it isn't important for me. However, I have examples in my mind that are telling me that I care much than that...

I'm not the one person who is acting to please other. I am who I am, and I'm doing my best. But I hate to be criticize or when people are pointing me my errors.

Like AA, I hate plagiarism as well.

I've never been teased too much because of my ability to laugh at myself (in a healthy way! I'm extremely awkward!)and never let people have control over my feelings. I've known many bullies in my life, but they never wasted their time with me because they knew that in the end they wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that their words or actions actually hurt me in anyway. Of course, I've always been one of those people that can fit in with any crowd. I'm friends with people, not labels.

I've never been teased too much because of my ability to laugh at myself (in a healthy way! I'm extremely awkward!)and never let people have control over my feelings. I've known many bullies in my life, but they never wasted their time with me because they knew that in the end they wouldn't have the satisfaction of knowing that their words or actions actually hurt me in anyway. Of course, I've always been one of those people that can fit in with any crowd. I'm friends with people, not labels.

I agree with your last statement, the friends not labels one.

I enjoy some healthy criticism, though. If I want to be a better person I have to be open and know what my improvements are.

Although it affects me if people bullies me countisouly and they call me mental and I was like O.o huh? I swear I did'nt do anything to them and there like hey jennifer are you like mental? What did I do wrong O.O?

I'm pretty much a loner in real life, so I pretty much sit in my own little bubble and ignore everybody else. Although if somebody phrases a suggestion on how I could improve clearly and politely, then I pay attention to it.

Everyone be careful! Mikey watching us.... *heart pounding* ummm Hi! Mikey O.O *gulp* And now Admin XD

For me, I don't really care about what people say about me.

It's there opinion, that's it. I like who I am so I'm good. I a nerd, I agree with that.

Lol, but I like to specify that I'm an anime/manga nerd! Haha.

For the most part, I don't care when people criticize me or make a generalization or say something about me really. However, that is when it comes to people who do not know me well. IF someone I know well, someone who loves me/whom I love, says something (and almost ALWAYS with concern for ME) then I do care and I take it into consideration, but when I say I care what they say, it's not in a..... hurtful caring way, it's in an acknowledging type of care.

I am proud of who I am though, and if someone were to make fun of me it's because they don't know me or what I am interested in... and sometimes are scared or intimidated by me or the things I do/like.

So, it depends on the context of what is said, who is saying it, and why it's being said.

You know I heard it's twice as painful if you know what they rumored about you... Like the person saying it directly to you not secretly gossiping between their friends> When they gossip between their friends there worried that you can harm them but People who are'nt afraid just pretty much say it infront of you. It twice as paintful cause you know now what other people think of you. My most hurtful experience is when my sister said all to her friends she hate me and she said I'm adopted....

It really hard when i do she just make it larger she never give up and I started to cry and then she like " aww the little fatty crying eat your fat food you fatty" and I alway think like this " god is always fair don't get angry" And worst of all Mom always on my sisterSide All the time. And she always make up stuff and I get in trouble. SHe so mean if she in a bad mood she hits me calls me names non-stop till she get what she wants and she wants her computer. One time she hit me so hard she got me nosebleeds for a week. I hate her so much. how can she not feel guilty of all those stuff she does >,< help guys this is one bully I can't ignore cause I don't know she lives with me TT^TT

Your sister sounds like a real moron... do you have any idea why she bullies you so much?

No i dont care the slightest bit. Make fun of me all you want. I'll know its not true. Spread rumors i'll know its not true. No matter what you say or do it'll be most likely not true. and the false doesnt bug me

Your sister sounds like a real moron... do you have any idea why she bullies you so much?

well first of all she neesd dignity since she the popular kid in school and is embarrsed that I am not popular so she pratically says I'm adopted. I have no idea why she mean to me O.O she changed alot since grade 7 and it get worser and worser each time/day

I will dress the way I want, speak the way I feel, treat people how I think they should be treated ( and that's badly if you are a prep [ I say that highly doubting anyone here is a prep{ and if they were they wouldn't know}]). If you are my true friend, you will like me for who I am, I don't try to be noticed ( although I usualy stand out in a crowd).

I always dislike the popularity gurus - they seem to think that they can't survive without their precious status, and do all sorts of silly things to preserve it.

I myself just ignore them, and they pretty much ignore me since I'm not even important enough socially to rank on the ladder, but I have no idea what you could do about your problem Jen... :(

I don't know what to do! iT hard having a popular sister. I hate popular people pretty much they so spoiled! There parents give them cellphones and alot of stuff. Anyway i don't know what to do i ignore her but she keeps going at me non-stop >, < I hate her expectially her mocking laugh at me... i really hate it. Anyways I just do the best I can and ignore it... and hope I won't get beat up while I do that >< So what your life like AA?