Clothes

blow.me.bubbles

Pets can wear clothes, but not all clothes are wearable items...

TNT are working on making more wearable items, though. The dress you bought could be wearable one day...

Species only wearable items are usually released every year on the pet's day. So if you have a specific pet you want clothes for, you can also wait for their pet day. But many items of clothing are wearable now and more are being released all the time, so maybe you should wait for more to be released...

I also made this mistake once before. I was still very new to Neopets, and it was my first trade. I went to the trading post to see the Newest 20 Trades, and saw a beautiful long orange dress. I had to have it!! (To match my yellow chia of course) So I traded all of my Neopoints and items (not a lot) to get the wonderous dress. Yay! Five minutes later, I got a response from the owner saying that my offer had been accepted! I went to my inventory to add this new clothing item to my closet, but come to find out it was not wearable! My point is, sometimes when people want to get rid of things, they will tell you things that aren't necessarily true. Before purchasing an item, you may want to take Juno's advice and consult a tool. Also, try to become friends with older and wiser Neopians. If you have questions, they will always be there to help. (You can also PM me!)

Scammers are rampant on Neopets...

I remember that when the Winter Blechy Hat came out, it was priced pretty high for an item of its class because people were hoping it would become a wearable, but nobody actually bought it until it became wearable.

maybe you bought something that is not wearable.

they have a lot of items in neovia that are clothes but are not wearables

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.